My second publication

Saturday, May 25, 2013
And our winner is:

Monster. This short sits at around 3.5k words and I'm going to try and polish it up and get it ready to publish by the end of June. This will be my second short published. It contains vampires, werewolves and really more nasty creatures than I've ever put in a short story before.

So far feedback says I'm off to a good start, but it still needs major editing to make it shine. So as soon as my first draft of my novella epidemic is done I'll make a start on those edits.

Next deadline for this: 2nd of June. By this time I want to have an edited version to get feedback on. This is going to be a push since I start a new job next week, and I have like a million other things to do, but I'm going to try my darndest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment